Builders of Prestige Homes.
Choosing a builder is not a decision to be taken lightly. Here at Xenith Constructions we welcome the opportunity to work with you as you build your dream home.
We know you’ll be pleased you chose to build with us. Here are some reasons to make sure decision a little easier:
- Fully licensed and insured – we are BSA licensed and fully insured for your protection
- Detailed written proposal – a detailed proposal written in plain English so you know exactly what you are getting and no hidden surprises. Your proposal will be a ‘fixed price’ with reasonable allowances for your peace of mind
- Direct contact – you deal direct with Chris the owner, saving time and frustration
- Helpful professional advice – from initial contact through to completion, you will receive helpful advice from a building professional to ensure you have exactly what you want
- Custom building projects – we are not your average ‘project builders’ who only have a handful of plans to choose from – we build what you want
- No pressure – unlike other builders you don’t need to feel pressured to pick everything in just a few short hours. During the course of your project we give you ample time to make product and colour selections and choices
- Personally supervised – no outsourced supervisor who doesn’t understand your project, you have peace of mind knowing Chris will personally supervise your job.
- Flexible – dealing direct with the builder makes any variations and requests simpler and less issues and of course without the high price tag
- No variation tricks – some builders like to under-quote on jobs just to get the work, once they have it they start hitting you with variations saying they didn’t initially quote for what you asked for. Our proposals cover everything you ask for and are ‘fixed-priced’ (including reasonable allowances). If a price sounds cheap there is a reason for that…
- Quality products – we believe by using good products you ensure a better job that lasts, saving you money and time in the long term
- Limited number of jobs taken on – unlike project builders who ‘churn’ through work, we deal with only a small amount of select clients at anyone time to ensure consistency of quality. When we are booked out we don’t take on anymore